This photo shows a multicelled tower with individual pulley mount filters. For smaller towers where cells are close together, a single large filter may be used to cover more than one cell.
- Increase Operational Efficiency on Condenser Coil Systems
- NY Legionella Outbreaks Turns up The Heat on Cooling Tower Maintenance
- Critical Data Center Cooling: The Increasing Demand For Energy Efficiency In The Pursuit Of Business Continuity
- Docklands Chiller Protection
- Addressing Maintenance To Cut Energy Costs
- ECEX Westminster City Hall Case Study