Did You Know That Dirty Condenser Coils Can:
- Reduce the efficiency of central air conditioners.
- Increase the length of time it takes to reach temperature set points.
- Increase energy cost.
- Increase compressor pressure and reduce the life of air conditioners.
Condenser Coil Filters Will Solve The Problem
Each Package Includes:A Filter, Two types of mounting hardware Screws and Bonded Washers to use with your current drill hole positions, Quick Release Twist Lock Fasteners with Very Short Self-tapping Screws or, The NEW Peel & Stick Twist Lock Fasteners – Be sure to ask about them when ordering your filter
How Condenser Filters Protect Your System
- Stops grass clippings, mulch chips & fibers, bugs.
- Stops leaves, cottonwood seed, dandelion seed and more.
- Helps optimize cooling efficiency.
- Keeps coils clean all season long.
- Prevents cottonwood seed clogging coil
- Helps prolong the life of central air conditioners.
- UV, mold & mildew resistant
- Easy to install.
- Easy to clean – Simply brush off with a broom.
- 2 – year warranty (up to 5 yrs. service life)
- Sizes available for up to 5 ton Units.
Selecting The Right Filter For Your Unit
This filter is compatible with any brand of Residential Central Air Conditioner, Heat Pump or Swamp Cooler whose overall coil openings fall within the filter size dimensions (H x W) indicated under the “Filter Size” column in the chart below. Please Note: Coil Filters are designed to fit multiple size units and will be cut to the size of your unit during the installation process. Be sure to select a filter size that either fits or is larger than the air intake opening on your unit.
(H x W)
Fits Units With Air Intake Openings Up To:
Combined Unit Width
Fits Units With Coil Intake Openings Up To:
(Cooling capacity in tons)
|027||27″H x 10’W||Purchase in single units or, in carton quantities – six filters per carton||25″||9′ – 10″||1 to 3 ton standard efficiency units||12,000 to 36,000|
|033||33″H x 11’W||Purchase in single units or, in carton quantities – six filters per carton||31″||10′ – 10″||3.5 to 4 ton standard efficiency units-or-1 to 3 ton high efficiency units||12,000 to 48,000-or-12,000 to 36,000|
|043||43″H x 11’W||Purchase in single units or, in carton quantities – six filters per carton||41″||10′- 10″||4.5 to 5 ton standard efficiency units-or-3.5 to 5 ton high efficiency units||48,000 to 60,000-or-42,000 to 60,000|
How To Determine Your Filter Size
To determine which filter model will fit your condenser, simply measure around your unit beginning with the edge of the air intake opening on one side and ending with the furthest edge of the air intake opening on the other side. If your unit is “round” with air being drawn all the way around, then simply measure around the unit.
How To Measure
To Order Your Filter Call (800) 819-2869.