This Air Intake Cottonwood Filter is on a large M.V.A. unit. Notice it is very easy to clean. In less than 5 minutes, the unit can be stored in a mounted galvinized container located to the left.
- The Easy Way to Increase Cooling Efficiency on Crossflow Cooling Towers
- Increase Operational Efficiency on Condenser Coil Systems
- NY Legionella Outbreaks Turns up The Heat on Cooling Tower Maintenance
- Critical Data Center Cooling: The Increasing Demand For Energy Efficiency In The Pursuit Of Business Continuity
- Docklands Chiller Protection
- Addressing Maintenance To Cut Energy Costs