Marley Cooling Tower with roll filter media over the face of the intake opening. Important Note: Roll filter media is not designed for use on cooling towers. It will cause an excessive increase in static pressure even before dirt and debris loads the filter. Furthermore, when roll media becomes saturated with moisture, it further impedes airflow and impacts cooling efficiency. Pulley-Mount Air Intake Filters were installed on these units.
- School District Chiller & Condensing Coil Maintenance
- Process Chillers & Condensing Coil Maintenance
- Air Solution Company Releases New Air Intake Filter System
- Air Intake Screen Installation Major UK Laboratory
- Process Chiller Efficiency & Operating Cost Are Only As Good As The Coils Are Clean!
- NY Legionella Outbreaks Turns up The Heat on Cooling Tower Maintenance