Marley Cooling Tower with roll filter media over the face of the intake opening. Important Note: Roll filter media is not designed for use on cooling towers. It will cause an excessive increase in static pressure even before dirt and debris loads the filter. Furthermore, when roll media becomes saturated with moisture, it further impedes airflow and impacts cooling efficiency. Pulley-Mount Air Intake Filters were installed on these units.
- The Easy Way to Increase Cooling Efficiency on Crossflow Cooling Towers
- Increase Operational Efficiency on Condenser Coil Systems
- NY Legionella Outbreaks Turns up The Heat on Cooling Tower Maintenance
- Critical Data Center Cooling: The Increasing Demand For Energy Efficiency In The Pursuit Of Business Continuity
- Docklands Chiller Protection
- Addressing Maintenance To Cut Energy Costs