Marley Cooling Tower with roll filter media over the face of the intake opening. Important Note: Roll filter media is not designed for use on cooling towers. It will cause an excessive increase in static pressure even before dirt and debris loads the filter. Furthermore, when roll media becomes saturated with moisture, it further impedes airflow and impacts cooling efficiency. Pulley-Mount Air Intake Filters were installed on these units.
- The Disastrous Effects of Deferring Maintenance
- Process Chiller Efficiency & Operating Cost Are Only As Good As The Coils Are Clean!
- Cooling Tower Safety and Maintenance
- Snow Stopper Screens Relieve Snow Build-up In Louvered Air Intake Plenum
- Healthcare Facility Chiller & Condensing Coil Maintenance
- Air Intake Screen Installation Complete: Repeat Business Is the Best Kind of Business