Use of of roll media and window screen stops the airborne debris however, because neither the roll media nor window screen is designed for high volume airflow, this tower is virtually starved of air flow, resulting in a large drop in static pressure and a significant reduction in cooling efficiency.
- The Easy Way to Increase Cooling Efficiency on Crossflow Cooling Towers
- Increase Operational Efficiency on Condenser Coil Systems
- NY Legionella Outbreaks Turns up The Heat on Cooling Tower Maintenance
- Critical Data Center Cooling: The Increasing Demand For Energy Efficiency In The Pursuit Of Business Continuity
- Docklands Chiller Protection
- Addressing Maintenance To Cut Energy Costs