Use of of roll media and window screen stops the airborne debris however, because neither the roll media nor window screen is designed for high volume airflow, this tower is virtually starved of air flow, resulting in a large drop in static pressure and a significant reduction in cooling efficiency.
- Air Solution Company Releases New Air Intake Filter System
- Increase Operational Efficiency on Condenser Coil Systems
- NY Legionella Outbreaks Turns up The Heat on Cooling Tower Maintenance
- Keeping Cooling Towers and Heat Exchangers Clean is Key To A Healthy and Efficient Process Cooling System
- A Global Commitment to Going Green