VIDEOS - Click To View
Track Mount System on Louvers
Why the Track Mount System Makes Sense
- Reduces Filter Installation time by up to 60%.
- Enables a taught, wrinkle free fit every time.
- Enables adjustment of filters for tightness from year to year as needed.
- Eliminates tolerance variation from filter to filter of a common size enabling use of common size filters over common size openings.
- Quick Release Fasteners enable quick start-up and removal each season. Includes anodized aluminum track, stainless steel track mount screws and Quick Release Twist Lock or, Spin Knob Fasteners.
Multiple Unit Application: Many facilities have Multiple equipment of the same make and model requiring the same size Filter Screens or Weather Guards for each, With traditional fixed location fasteners, the Filter Screens and / or Weather Guards must be installed over the same intake opening when removed – it may not fit over a different opening where another filter of the same size was installed because of tolerance variation in the location of the grommets on the filter. Because grommet location from filter to filter can vary + or – 1/8” the filters must go over its originally installed location to ensure a perfect fit.
HOWEVER, When using, the track mount system, common size filters can mount over any common size opening because the sliding action of the fasteners along the track allow the fasteners to align perfectly with the exact location of any outer perimeter grommet to ensure a perfect, wrinkle free fit.
Why is this important? Very simply, when using many filters of the same size, it allows you to reinstall the filters without the time consuming hassle of matching up filters to their originally installed location. Additionally, when the filters are used over time, their exposure to the outdoor elements can cause some shrinking and expansion depending upon the time of year; with the track mount system, you can adjust your Filter Screens and / or Weather Guards for tightness as needed.